Saturday, July 12, 2014

People of India

Some of my favorite glimpses of people doing ordinary things. Despite an abundance of garbage that most feel is beneath them to pick up, some people ignore the stigma and keep the area around their own places very clean.


Women beautifully dressed for worshiping at this Jain temple.


Many people work hard at jobs that are not very rewarding.


I liked her confidence and how stunning she looks in this color blue.


This fun mother-daughter duo were being chased by a monkey and hid behind me.


My favorite picture - she was on the side of a busy street collecting her dried laundry from the tree.


We drove by too fast for a good picture but I loved this little girl helping her grandma with the grain.


School children happy to be done for the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment